Integrated Electronic CAD Software for Colleges and Universities
CircuitCREATOR Tutor Standard
and CircuitCREATOR Tutor Advanced Coursewares are the first and only
electronic CAD educational programs available to community colleges, vocational/technical
centers, colleges and universities. This integrated educational program has
the following features:
- User Friendly Software
- Comprehensive Student Workbook
- Very Low Cost to Schools and
This program presents the lowest
and quickest teaching curve available thus far to instructors and students.
This introductory Courseware includes CircuitCREATOR Standard software,
student workbook and instructor's workbook. The software allows schematic capture,
parts/symbol editor and PC board layout. The workbook includes free schematic
capture, parts/symbol editor software for the student. Instructor's lab manual
includes supporting detailed explanations software listing of lab projects.
This advanced Courseware includes
CircuitCREATOR Professional software, student workbook and instructor's
workbook. The software allows schematic capture, circuit simulation, parts/symbol
editor, PC board layout, automatic router and design verification.
- The Advanced version of the Courseware
covers the following advanced features:
- Hierarchy Design
- 256 Layer PC Board Design
- Copper Pour for Noise Reduction
- Blind/Buried Vias
- Surface Mount on Both Sides of
the PC Board
- Up to 32 E-size sheets of logic
in a single design, even more using hierarchial designs.
- Complete with standard part &
- Over 20,000 part / symbol combinations.
Easy library access.
- Full interactive graphical symbol
& part editor included.
- Dynamically mirror and/or rotate
symbols in 16 orientations.
- DeMorgan equivalents, and more.
Represent any part with different symbols. True vector drawn symbols, not
fixed & limited bitmaps.
- Auto re-routing while moving.
Not just "Air Lines", but true schematic routing via "Smart
- Straight, angled and true bezier
- Complete parts-list, net-list,
design verification reports.
- Interactive design error checking.
Errors are pointed out directly on-screen in context.
- Directly compatible with Board
- Routes multi-layer boards, 2 layers
at a time, with different line widths. For example, different width ground
traces, different width for power traces and a different width for other signal
- Respects nets pre-routed by user.
- May interrupt, edit board, and
- Selectable routing parameters
for line widths & clearances, and routing strategies.
- Generate routing schedule automatically,
or by hand, or both. Specify a specific layer for edge connectors or SMD componets.
- Uses proprietary artificial intelligence
P.C.B. Design &
- Boards up to 32 in. square, with
up to 255 layers with 8 masks each.
- User selectable cursor layout
grid. Up to 1 mil resolution. Items not limited to grid.
- Multiple line widths. Lines from
0.001 to 0.255 inches wide.
- Up to 25 different pad shapes
and sizes. Custom shapes. Change pad per layer.
- Export to 15 different CAE programs.
- Net list compatible to logic simulator.
- Full blind and buried vias supported.
- Full surface mount device support.
- Multiple text attributes per board.
Set size, boldness, and more.
- Print or display detailed reports
for net lists, parts list, connectivity check, board summary of pads used,
widths used, and much more.
- Full support for power and ground
planes, with or without thermal relief.
- Unique copper pour feature.
- Built-in print queue up to 10
- Built-in plot panelization for
plotting multiple layers per plot.
- Interactive part placement. "Rats
Nest" prompting for optimal component placement and manual routing.
- Built-in design rule checking,
locates and displays errors on-screen.
- Imports net lists from most schematic
Microcomputer Systems, Inc.
53rd St., Sunrise, FL 33351-8020
Phone: (954) 784-0900, Fax: (954) 784-0904
- Symbol Editor
| BoardCREATOR Pro - P.C.B. Design | ViewCREATOR
- Gerber Viewer
RouteCREATOR - Automatic Routing | SpiceCREATOR
Tutor - Circuit Simulator | Features
CircuitCREATOR Tutor - Education Series |
Return to CircuitCREATOR Main Page | Return
to AMS homepage