Features at a Glance
SCHEMATIC CAPTURE & DESIGN
- Up to 32 E-size sheets of logic in a single design, even
more using hierarchial designs.
- Complete with standard part & symbol libraries.
- Over 20,000 part / symbol combinations. Easy library
- Full interactive graphical symbol & part editor
- Dynamically mirror and/or rotate symbols.
- Rotate any symbol in 16 orientations.
- DeMorgan equivalents, and more. Represent any part with
different symbols. True vector drawn symbols, not fixed
& limited bitmaps.
- Auto re-routing while moving. Not just "Air Lines",
but true schematic routing via "Smart Lines".
- Straight, angled and true bezier curved lines.
- Complete parts-list, net-list, design verification
- Interactive design error checking. Errors are pointed out
directly on-screen in context.
- Export to 15 different CAE programs.
- Net list compatible to logic simulator.
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD DESIGN & LAYOUT
- Boards up to 32 in. square, with up to 255 layers with 8
- User selectable cursor layout grid. Up to 1 mil
resolution. Items not limited to grid.
- Multiple line widths. Lines from 0.001 to 0.255 inches
- Up to 25 different pad shapes and sizes.
- Custom shapes. Change pad per layer.
- Full blind and buried vias supported.
- Full surface mount device support.
- Multiple text attributes per board. Set size, bold, and
- Print or display detailed reports for net lists, parts
list, connectivity check, board summary of pads used,
widths used, and much more.
- Full support for power and ground planes, with or without
- Unique copper pour feature.
- Built-in print queue up to 10 masks.
- Built-in plot panelization for plotting multiple layers
- Interactive part placement. "Rats Nest"
prompting for optimal component placement and manual
- Built-in design rule checking, locates and displays
- Imports net lists from most schematic capture programs.
P.C.B. AUTOMATIC ROUTING
- Directly compatible with Board Editor.
- Routes multi-layer boards, 2 layers at a time, with
different line widths. For example, different width
ground traces, different width for power traces and a
different width for other signal traces.
- Respects nets pre-routed by user.
- May interrupt, edit board, and continue routing.
- Selectable routing parameters for line widths &
clearances, and routing strategies.
- Generate routing schedule automatically, or by hand, or
both. Specify a specific layer for edge connectors or SMD
- Uses proprietary artificial intelligence routing
- Symbol Editor
| BoardCREATOR Pro - P.C.B. Design | ViewCREATOR
- Gerber Viewer
RouteCREATOR - Automatic Routing | SpiceCREATOR
Tutor - Circuit Simulator | Features
CircuitCREATOR Tutor - Education Series |
Return to CircuitCREATOR Main Page | Return
to AMS homepage